Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We ask and we get more than we desire...


Sometimes we get more than we desire. Sometimes our desires are not what we really need. Yesterday I saw a horse skin shamans drum for sale. This drum has been made with the with the most care and  respect for the horse that provided the skin. This drum spoke to me deeply. I wanted it so bad but could not afford it. The seller suggested I ask horse spirit for abundance to help me buy this drum. So off on a a wee journey I went. My spirit guides introduced me to a new guide. A 3 headed horse. Didn't that fellow show me an amazing ride and time. He has now joined the band of spirit guides I love and call friends.

The seller of the drum has just contacted me to say the drum has been sold. I know that this drum has gone to the right person at the right time. I also know that Spirit has rewarded me way more than I could ever have imagined with my new spirit guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment